Security Is Our Top Priority
We know that data security is essential for protecting your employees. We work side-by-side with legal and IT teams to ensure that sensitive information is always protected.
Corestream has a SOC 2 Type 2 attestation
Our approach to data security revolves around confidentiality, integrity, and availability. Here are the measures we take to ensure security and privacy.
Governance Risk and Compliance
- Security reviews and assessments, including HIPAA
- Management, monitoring and remediation of risks
- Least Privilege Access
- Third-party attestation to strong security measures
- Strong encryption and cryptography
- Data replication and daily backups
Secure Application Development and Testing
- Secure coding training
- Internal security testing
- Network event monitoring
- Third-party infiltration tests
- Incident Response Plan
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Security assessments of cloud facilities
- Regular internal assessment reviews
If you have experienced a security or privacy issue while interacting with Corestream, please report it by either calling our Security Hotline at (813) 556-2834 or emailing email@example.com.
Corestream has an Ethics hotline to report any unethical behavior that could lead to an ethics and/or Policy violation. Please report potential ethics violations by either calling our Ethics Hotline at (813) 319-3660 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
"High-profile clients trust us because the proper protection of employees' personal information is of the highest importance to us. Security is a top priority in every aspect of our platform development."
Kenny Zoodsma, Corestream CTO
Create New Advantages
Partner with Corestream
Corestream partners with carriers, brokers, and national brands to package competitive benefits and product/service offerings for large companies and their employees.