Consultancy and support
The voluntary benefits selection and implementation process is guided by our experienced teams of industry consultants and service professionals. They ensure you have strategic and tactical support so your offering is easy and successful at every stage, year after year.
Experts Always By Your Side
Make Decisions With Confidence
Research is done on your behalf and presented every year and even more often as needed or dictated by market changes influenced by historic events or the passing of new laws. Our internal experts work with you and your broker to keep you at the forefront of hiring and retaining top talent.
Three teams to help you achieve your goals
Our consultants start by understanding your objectives and challenges. They work to provide a top-tier voluntary benefits platform and ensure all internal support teams are aligned to implement your program seamlessly. Their goal is to deliver a high level of ease and satisfaction; they:
- Assist clients who have never offered voluntary benefits before.
- Provide recommendations to enhance or improve existing voluntary benefits offerings.
- Work with brokers.
- Solve specific challenges that target desired results, such as:
- Increasing utilization and employee engagement.
- Adding and updating product options.
- Streamlining administration and enrollment.
- Lowering costs wherever possible.
The Account Management team is committed to our clients' complete satisfaction with their Corestream experience year after year. Our experienced account managers customize their approach to help meet clients’ objectives. Their goal is to help clients evolve their benefits programs as the market and the needs of their employees change. Throughout the relationship, the account managers will:
- Provide market insights, trends, and benchmarks to customize goal-setting.
- Leverage and share proprietary data and analytics.
- Prioritize clients’ broader benefits objectives in all recommendations.
- Offer insights for attracting, retaining, and engaging employees.
Customer Care at Corestream is part of what makes us a platform of choice for many large employers. We don’t measure success by the duration of phone calls and interactions. Our goal is to listen to the caller and provide a memorable experience and awesome customer service.
Customer Care team members:
- Handle employee questions and escalations in-house.
- Provide direct enrollment assistance for new or qualifying employees and during open enrollment periods.
- Find vendors for a discount or product of interest.
- Assist with eligibility, deduction, or refund inquiries.
- Support auto quotes in-house to ensure a unified employee experience.
- Give timely responses to promote employee satisfaction with benefits.
Create New Advantages
Partner with Corestream
Corestream partners with carriers, brokers, and national brands to package competitive benefits and product/service offerings for large companies and their employees.