Collection of your Personal Information
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (c) sending us an email message; or (d) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. We will use your personal information in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We may also gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Corestream does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Corestream may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In such case, your personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, phone number) is not transferred to the third party.
Corestream may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or regular mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information for anything other than to provide this services to Corestream, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Corestream may disclose your personal information, without notice to you, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to: (a) comply with applicable law or legal process served on Corestream; (b) protect and defend the legal rights or property of Corestream; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of individuals.
Tracking User Behavior
Corestream may keep track of the websites and pages visited on the Corestream website in order to determine what Corestream services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Corestream to customers and prospects whose behavior indicates they are interested in a particular subject.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Corestream. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Corestream website.
The Corestream website uses “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the features of the Corestream website or services.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set forth below, promptly following receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
- Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or. Reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and Corestream;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity or prosecute those responsible for such activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing or intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with Corestream;
- Comply with a legal obligation; or
- Otherwise, use your personal information internally in a lawful manner compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Corestream does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, Corestream may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Corestream or click a link therein.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third-party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Empower Benefits, Inc. dba Corestream
5404 Cypress Center Drive, Suite 130
Tampa, FL. 33609
Email Address: Privacy@corestream.com
Updated August 10, 2021