Live June 15th: Talking Frankly About Mental Health & Associated Risks of Employee Burnout
Corestream’s Voluntary Benefits Showcase is a series of educational webinars hosted with influential providers to guide clients towards advances within voluntary, supplemental, and lifestyle benefits. We welcome clients, brokers, and employees to any webinars in this series.
Join us June 15th, 1:30pm EST, to talk about mental health & beyond with our partner AlbilitiCBT. As humans, we like control & certainty plus we thrive in predictable and routine environments. Regular life holds enough ambiguity and unknowingness to cause anxiety without the world facing a pandemic.
Since the outbreak of COVID-19 and the continued restrictions that have subsequently unfolded, many of us have been left worrying about a plethora of demands. As we start to look forward from pandemic into endemic, a public health concern remains of employees mental health and associated risk of burnout. This webinar will host many of these topics of conversation, while meeting the following learning objectives:
- Identify key challenges in our mental healthcare system and how AbilitiCBT addresses these
- Define CBT and recognize why it lends itself to a digital solution to support employees mental health
- Describe a client’s journey from registration, assessment, interacting with their therapist and complete an iCBT program
- Review current mental health programs (and coming soon) offered to plan members
- Discuss key differentiators of AbiltiCBT to its competitive market including sophisticated data reporting, clinical program efficacy and risk management
Ability CBT is an internet-based cognitive behavioral therapy (iCBT) program that you can access from any device, any time. Cognitive behavioral therapy is one of the most effective forms of therapy. It works by helping you understand and change the thoughts, feelings and behaviors that are causing you problems. AbilityCBT works the same way, but virtually. AbilitiCBT’s user-friendly platform makes it convenient to get help.
Create New Advantages
Partner with Corestream
Corestream partners with carriers, brokers, and national brands to package competitive benefits and product/service offerings for large companies and their employees.