Marketing Asset Collection
Our clients work with their marketing contacts to gather the necessary information to showcase the company’s product(s). Each product displays a tile in our platform, the featured offer. After clicking the button on the featured offer, an offer page (i-frame) pops up with details about your product offer.
The featured offer tile will need 4 items. Specifications are detailed below.
- Lifestyle image.
- Short headline.
The offer page will need several items. Specifications are detailed below.
- Product headline
- Introduction headline.
- Introduction paragraph.
- Lifestyle image.
- Enrollment/sign-up headline.
- Enrollment/sign-up instructions.
- Company profile paragraph.
Before submitting content and assets, please review these housekeeping guidelines.
Good Photography -
Lifestyle images need to be colorful, use real backgrounds and have an authentic feel (not posed, environment is lived in, not perfect). People in the photos reflect joy.
Avoid empty and fake backgrounds, posed images, people’s backs or awkwardly cropped bodies, and exaggerated expressions. Do not submit undesirable circumstances (pain, sickness, sadness, disappointment, etc.).
File Names -
For photos, videos and other items such as flyers and brochures please use the following algorithm.
- Your company name
- The specific line of business the material is for, if applicable. This is usually in cases where your company has more than one line of business offered on our platform. For example, one carrier may have accident insurance, critical illness insurance, hospital indemnity and a legal plan on our platform.
- The destination of the asset: offer page or feature offer.
- The type of asset according to the set-up document, for example: image, logo, flyer or video.
- Expiration date formatted with MMDDYYYY: this is when we should no longer use this asset per your company’s compliance guidelines.
Example of correct file name for offer page video if it was provided by YourCompany for accident insurance with an expiration date of December 31, 2021:
Example of correct file name for featured offer lifestyle image if it was provided by YourCompany for pet insurance with an expiration date of February 12, 2022:
Download Housekeeping PDF
Featured Offer Form
Download featured offer PDF.
Offer Page Form
Download Offer Page PDF
Your Implementation Manager will reach out for enrollment-specific materials (e.g. enrollment file formats, SSO, outlines of coverage, product overviews, plan summary, and data exchange) needed to launch with each client. You are able to upload universal product overviews and product FAQs above.
Product Overviews: Highlights the product features and should make a compelling reason why the product is a must-have.
Plan Summary: Client specific information about the features the product offers and at what levels of coverage an employee can expect.
Outline of coverage: The go to document for in-depth information about the entire plan and covers all the details along with any legal disclosures.
FAQ's: Helps to clarify common questions and should expand understanding the product better. These materials should provide everything an employee needs to make an informed decision about a voluntary benefit.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding set-up and enrollment assets.